Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wedding makeup

No he tenido tiempo para armar esta entrada como se debe así que lo haré corto. Sólo quería mostrarles el maquillaje que usé para una boda el viernes pasado. 

I haven't had time to do this post properly so I'm just gonna make it quick. I just wanted to show you guys the makeup I used for a wedding last friday night ( haha now I can't stop singing).









Disculpen la calidad de las fotos, tuve qe usar mi teléfono :(

Sorry for the crappy pictures, I had to use my phone :( 

PS. Recuerden el sorteo! Hagan click aquí!

PS. Remember the Giveaway! Click here!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the liner on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encantó!! hubieras enseñado el vestido en fin! tu muy guapa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te encontre por el BEE tag de la semana
    te sigo y te espero!!
    http://simplestbeautyblue.blogspot.com
    BEEsos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...